Saturday, March 08, 2008




Again I shoot myself in the foot. I had allot of difficulties with this print. I was using a new vacuum table and I believe that the air flow was somehow locking the ink in the screen. Not sure if that's true or but I did put glycerin in the black and white ink and it still locked in the screen on occasion. If you don't know ink locking in the screen is not good. It is drying in the screen.

Anyhow to the print and the other problems I had...
I printed 115 but only 85 are usable which is fine with me.

Info about the bands.

Lair of the Minotaur
They have a new record coming out. It's a concept record about "solving problems with a big fucking axe." I think that pretty much says it all.
Today is the Day

Mouth of the Architect
yes, I complete screwed up their name in the print.

Complete Failure

So I was making sure I spelled Lair of the Minotaur, I missed the typo in Mouth of Architect.
But I was making this print for Lair of the Minotaur. I was trying to make it fit them rather than the rest of the bands.